Network Simulator Version 2, also known as NS-2. NS-2 is an event driven packet level network simulator developed as part of the VINT project (Virtual Internet Testbed).Below is the list of NS2 based projects with their abstract.
- A QOS-ORIENTED DISTRIBUTED ROUTING PROTOCOL FOR HYBRID WIRELESS NETWORKS
- A STUDY ON FALSE CHANNEL CONDITION REPORTING ATTACKS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS
- AUTONOMOUS MOBILE MESH NETWORKS
- ALBA-R: LOAD-BALANCING GEOGRAPHIC ROUTING AROUND CONNECTIVITY HOLES IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- DEFENDING AGAINST COLLABORATIVE ATTACKS BY MALICIOUS NODES IN MANETS: A COOPERATIVE BAIT DETECTION APPROACH