There are given a lot of free java projects developed in core java, servlet, jsp, struts, spring and hibernate technology. We are providing all the projects for student purpose. All these projects have been developed under the guidance of our Java trainers. If you think, you can develop any of this project with more features and effective way, you can contact us.
This website promotes networking projects, network security projects, network design projects, network programming projects, ethical hacking projects and projects in computer network and security protocol analysis and testing along with reports. The site also contains different topics in networking and network security topics which can be used for papers, projects and presentations. The networking projects which are listed on the website are professional projects in networking.
- A NOVEL AND LIGHTWEIGHT SYSTEM TO SECURE WIRELESS MEDICAL SENSOR NETWORKS
- CIPHER X RAY
- A TWO STAGE DE-ANONYMIZATION ATTACK AGAINST ANONYMIZED SOCIAL NETWORKS
- AN IMPROVED CLUSTERING ALGORITHM BASED ONK-MEANS AND HARMONY SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
- A HIGHLY SCALABLE KEY PRE-DISTRIBUTION SCHEME FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- VAMPIRE ATTACKS
- MOBILE RELAY CONFIGURATION IN DATA – INTENSIVE WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- M-PRIVACY FOR COLLABORATIVE DATA PUBLISHING
- AMPLE:AN ADAPTIVE TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SYSTEM BASED ON VIRTUAL ROUTING TOPOLOGIES
- AUTOMATIC RECONFIGURATION FOR LARGE SCALE RELIABLE FOR STORAGE SYSTEM
- BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ALGORITHUM.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD DETECTION USING HIDDEM M,ARKOV MODEL.
- EFFICIENT BROADCASTING WITH GURENTEED COVERAGE IN MOBILE ADHOC NETWORK.
- ONLINE HANDWRITTEN SCRIPT RECOGNITION.
- A FULLY DISTRIBUTED PROACTIVELY SECURE THRESHOLD MULTISIGNATURE SCHEME.
- NETWORK MONITORING MANAGEMENT.
- A BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ABSTRACTION FOR ASYMMETRIC MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS.
- AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT APPROACH FOR THE DETECTION OF ROUTING MISBEHAVIOUR IN MANETS.
This category consists of cloud computing 2015-16 projects list and cloud computing project abstract. Here we provide latest collection of cloud computingproject topics with their abstracts. These projects are developed using latest cloud technology concepts.
- RELIABLE RE-ENCRYPTION IN UNRELIABLE CLOUD
- A LOAD BALANCING MODEL BASED ON CLOUD PARTITIONING FOR THE PUBLIC CLOUD
- PRIVACY-PRESERVING PUBLIC AUDITING FOR SECURE CLOUD STORAGE
- AUTOMATIC PROTOCOL BLOCKER FOR PRIVACY PRESERVING PUBLIC AUDITING IN CLOUD COMPUTING
- FOG COMPUTING:MITIGATING INSIDER DATA THEFT ATTACKS IN THE CLOUD
- ENSURING DISTRIBUTED ACCOUNTABILITY FOR DATA SHARING IN THE CLOUD
- AN EFFICIENT SECURITY MODEL IN CLOUD COMPUTING BASED ON SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES
- SECURE AND PRACTICAL OUTSOURCING OF LINEARPROGRAMMING IN CLOUD COMPUTING
- FUZZY KEYWORD SEARCH OVER ENCRYPTED DATA IN CLOUD COMPUTING.
- DYNAMIC LOAD-BALANCED MULTICAST FOR DATA INTENSIVE APPLICATION ON CLOUDS.
- GOSSIP-BASED RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR CLOUD ENVIRONMENTS
Here is a list of project ideas related to Data Mining. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below.
- ADVANCE MINING OF TEMPORAL HIGH UTILITY ITEMSET
- SLICING A NEW APPROACH TO PRIVACY PRESERVING DATA PUBLISHING
- FAST NEAREST NEIGHBOR SEARCH WITH KEYWORDS
- DISEASE PREDICTION
- FAST DATA RETRIEVAL FROM DATABASES BEYOND THE DATABASE DIMENSIONS
- C-TREND: TEMPORAL CLUSTER GRAPHS FOR IDENTIFYING AND VISUALIZING TRENDS IN MULTI ATTRIBUTE TRANSACTIONAL DATA
- A SIGNATURE-BASED INDEXING METHOD FOR EFFICIENT CONTENT BASED RETRIEVAL OF RELATIVE TEMPORAL PATTERNS
- HIDING SENSITIVE ASSOCIATION RULES WITH LIMITED SIDE EFFECTS
- EVENTUAL CLUSTERER: A MODULAR APPROACH TO DESIGNING HIERARCHICAL CONSENSUS.
NS2 BASED PROJECTS
Network Simulator Version 2, also known as NS-2. NS-2 is an event driven packet level network simulator developed as part of the VINT project (Virtual Internet Testbed).Below is the list of NS2 based projects with their abstract.
- A QOS-ORIENTED DISTRIBUTED ROUTING PROTOCOL FOR HYBRID WIRELESS NETWORKS
- A STUDY ON FALSE CHANNEL CONDITION REPORTING ATTACKS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS
- AUTONOMOUS MOBILE MESH NETWORKS
- ALBA-R: LOAD-BALANCING GEOGRAPHIC ROUTING AROUND CONNECTIVITY HOLES IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- DEFENDING AGAINST COLLABORATIVE ATTACKS BY MALICIOUS NODES IN MANETS: A COOPERATIVE BAIT DETECTION APPROACH
Digital image processing
Digital Image Processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images. Image processing projects are relatively new domain for final year projects. The reason for this is the fact that tools and software for image processing have been available only over the past few years. These are software like Matlab, Simulink and LabVIEW.
- SUPER RESOLUTION – BASED INPAINTING
- 2D IMAGE MORPHING
- NOISE REDUCTION BY FUZZY IMAGE FILTERING
- FACE RECOGNITION USING EIGEN VALUES
- NOISE REDUCTION BY USING FUZZY IMAGE FILTERING.