Software based projects are available for computer science, Information science and Information technology students. We have projects on JAVA, DOT NET, PHP, Web Applications, Android, Phyton etc.
More than 3000 project concepts are available for students to choose from. We have projects on Android, Cloud Computing, Networking, Image processing, Data Mining, Secure Computing, Mobile Computing, Ns2 etc.
All the projects are developed based on latest IEEE papers, We develop the projects according to university standards. We also provide synopsis guidance to students, Domain selection guidance, Classes on JAVA, J2EE, J2ME, Tools explanations, Source code explanation, Execution Guidance and provide complete project documentation materials and ppt materials.
We also provide projects for BSc, MSc, BCA,MCA and polytechnic students.
We help students to make their final year projects in different domains …We also make software projects based on Java ,C++,C ,Android ,Cloud Computing and also Networking projects…We mentioned about every topic on our web site and there you will also find their Abstract and basic overview of each and every project…
There are given a lot of free java projects developed in core java, servlet, jsp, struts, spring and hibernate technology. We are providing all the projects for student purpose. All these projects have been developed under the guidance of our Java trainers. If you think, you can develop any of this project with more features and effective way, you can contact us.
This website promotes networking projects, network security projects, network design projects, network programming projects, ethical hacking projects and projects in computer network and security protocol analysis and testing along with reports. The site also contains different topics in networking and network security topics which can be used for papers, projects and presentations. The networking projects which are listed on the website are professional projects in networking.
- A NOVEL AND LIGHTWEIGHT SYSTEM TO SECURE WIRELESS MEDICAL SENSOR NETWORKS
- CIPHER X RAY
- A TWO STAGE DE-ANONYMIZATION ATTACK AGAINST ANONYMIZED SOCIAL NETWORKS
- AN IMPROVED CLUSTERING ALGORITHM BASED ONK-MEANS AND HARMONY SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
- A HIGHLY SCALABLE KEY PRE-DISTRIBUTION SCHEME FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- VAMPIRE ATTACKS
- MOBILE RELAY CONFIGURATION IN DATA – INTENSIVE WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- M-PRIVACY FOR COLLABORATIVE DATA PUBLISHING
- AMPLE:AN ADAPTIVE TRAFFIC ENGINEERING SYSTEM BASED ON VIRTUAL ROUTING TOPOLOGIES
- AUTOMATIC RECONFIGURATION FOR LARGE SCALE RELIABLE FOR STORAGE SYSTEM
- BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ALGORITHM.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD DETECTION USING HIDDEM M,ARKOV MODEL.
- EFFICIENT BROADCASTING WITH GURENTEED COVERAGE IN MOBILE ADHOC NETWORK.
- ONLINE HANDWRITTEN SCRIPT RECOGNITION.
- A FULLY DISTRIBUTED PROACTIVELY SECURE THRESHOLD MULTI-SIGNATURE SCHEME.
- NETWORK MONITORING MANAGEMENT.
- A BIDIRECTIONAL ROUTING ABSTRACTION FOR ASYMMETRIC MOBILE AD HOC NETWORKS.
- AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT APPROACH FOR THE DETECTION OF ROUTING MISBEHAVIOUR IN MANETS.
- A Distortion-Resistant Routing Framework for Video Traffic in Wireless Multi-hop Networks
- A Proximity-Aware Interest-Clustered P2P File Sharing system
- Detecting Malicious Facebook Applications
- Maximizing P2P File Access Availability in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks though Replication for Efficient File Sharing
This category consists of cloud computing 2015-16 projects list and cloud computing project abstract. Here we provide latest collection of cloud computingproject topics with their abstracts. These projects are developed using latest cloud technology concepts.
- RELIABLE RE-ENCRYPTION IN UNRELIABLE CLOUD
- A LOAD BALANCING MODEL BASED ON CLOUD PARTITIONING FOR THE PUBLIC CLOUD
- PRIVACY-PRESERVING PUBLIC AUDITING FOR SECURE CLOUD STORAGE
- AUTOMATIC PROTOCOL BLOCKER FOR PRIVACY PRESERVING PUBLIC AUDITING IN CLOUD COMPUTING
- FOG COMPUTING:MITIGATING INSIDER DATA THEFT ATTACKS IN THE CLOUD
- ENSURING DISTRIBUTED ACCOUNTABILITY FOR DATA SHARING IN THE CLOUD
- AN EFFICIENT SECURITY MODEL IN CLOUD COMPUTING BASED ON SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES
- SECURE AND PRACTICAL OUTSOURCING OF LINEARPROGRAMMING IN CLOUD COMPUTING
- FUZZY KEYWORD SEARCH OVER ENCRYPTED DATA IN CLOUD COMPUTING.
- DYNAMIC LOAD-BALANCED MULTICAST FOR DATA INTENSIVE APPLICATION ON CLOUDS.
- GOSSIP-BASED RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR CLOUD ENVIRONMENTS
Here is a list of project ideas related to Data Mining. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list has been complied after referring to the project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have questions regarding these projects feel free to ask them in the replies below.
- ADVANCE MINING OF TEMPORAL HIGH UTILITY ITEMSET
- SLICING A NEW APPROACH TO PRIVACY PRESERVING DATA PUBLISHING
- FAST NEAREST NEIGHBOR SEARCH WITH KEYWORDS
- DISEASE PREDICTION
- FAST DATA RETRIEVAL FROM DATABASES BEYOND THE DATABASE DIMENSIONS
- C-TREND: TEMPORAL CLUSTER GRAPHS FOR IDENTIFYING AND VISUALIZING TRENDS IN MULTI ATTRIBUTE TRANSACTIONAL DATA
- A SIGNATURE-BASED INDEXING METHOD FOR EFFICIENT CONTENT BASED RETRIEVAL OF RELATIVE TEMPORAL PATTERNS
- HIDING SENSITIVE ASSOCIATION RULES WITH LIMITED SIDE EFFECTS
- EVENTUAL CLUSTERER: A MODULAR APPROACH TO DESIGNING HIERARCHICAL CONSENSUS.
NS2 BASED PROJECTS
Network Simulator Version 2, also known as NS-2. NS-2 is an event driven packet level network simulator developed as part of the VINT project (Virtual Internet Testbed).Below is the list of NS2 based projects with their abstract.
- A QOS-ORIENTED DISTRIBUTED ROUTING PROTOCOL FOR HYBRID WIRELESS NETWORKS
- A STUDY ON FALSE CHANNEL CONDITION REPORTING ATTACKS IN WIRELESS NETWORKS
- AUTONOMOUS MOBILE MESH NETWORKS
- ALBA-R: LOAD-BALANCING GEOGRAPHIC ROUTING AROUND CONNECTIVITY HOLES IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
- DEFENDING AGAINST COLLABORATIVE ATTACKS BY MALICIOUS NODES IN MANETS: A COOPERATIVE BAIT DETECTION APPROACH
Digital image processing
Digital Image Processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images. Image processing projects are relatively new domain for final year projects. The reason for this is the fact that tools and software for image processing have been available only over the past few years. These are software like Matlab, Simulink and LabVIEW.
- SUPER RESOLUTION – BASED INPAINTING
- 2D IMAGE MORPHING
- NOISE REDUCTION BY FUZZY IMAGE FILTERING
- FACE RECOGNITION USING EIGEN VALUES
- NOISE REDUCTION BY USING FUZZY IMAGE FILTERING.
We all know that PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. We offers best PHP projects for students so that they will get good remarks.
- I STUDENT
- DYNAMIC IMAGE GALLERY
- CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR WEBSITE
- PRINTING PRESS WEDDING CARD
- E-SURVEY PORTAL
- INVENTORY PORTAL
- PERK POINT
- E-COMMERCE APPLICATION PORTAL
Android Based Projects
Find latest android project topics for your final year engineering projects. These are innovative android app project ideas to be developed as final year projects by engineering students. Your search for latest project topics in android ends here. Weprovide a variety of android app project ideas to be developed as your final year project.
- RESTRO GUIDE
- A REAL-TIME ADAPTIVE ALGORITHM FOR VIDEO STREAMING OVER MULTIPLE WIRELESS ACCESS NETWORKS
- Signature Generation for Sensitive Information Leakage in Android Applications
- PRIVACY-PRESERVING MULTI-KEYWORD RANKED SEARCH OVER ENCRYPTED CLOUD DATA
- SECURE AND PRACTICAL OUTSOURCING OF LINEAR PROGRAMMING IN CLOUD COMPUTING
ANDROID APPLICATION PROJECTS
- ANDROID MEETS LED BULBS IN SMART-HOME AUTOMATION.
- RESTAURANT MENU-ANDROID APPLICATION
- MOSES: SUPPORTING AND ENFORCING SECURITY PROFILES ON SMARTPHONES
- DYNAMIC GOOGLE REMOTE DATA COLLECTION
- SECURITY THREATS TO MOBILE MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS: CAMERA-BASED ATTACKS ON MOBILE PHONES
- EXTENDED MOBILE CAPTCHA IMPLEMENTATION
- ANDROID EVENT SCHEDULER/REMINDER APPLICATION
- ORGANIZATION BUSINESS COMMUNICATION & PLANNINGS THROUGH MOBILE REMOTE SERVER
- QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE MOBILE DATA COLLECTION
- THE APPLICATION PROTECTOR FOR MOBILE MANUAL SECURITY
- BLUETOOTH CHATTING ON ANDROID.
- DEVELOPMENT OF ANDROID ROBOT CAR USING ACCELEROMETER SENSORS.
- MODEL AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ROBOTIC ARM USING ANDROID.
- OFFICE AUTOMATION BASED ON ANDROID.
- PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT OF AN ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORD CLIENT BASED ON THE ANDROID PLATFORM.
- LOCATION TRACKING USING SMS BASED ON ANDROID MOBILE.
- ANDROID ON MOBILE DEVICES:AN ENERGY PERSPECTIVE.
- DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN ANDRO SYSTEM.
- ANDROID PHONE BASED DRUNK AND DRIVE DETECTION.
- PEDOMETER AN ANDROID APPLICATION.