Digital Image Processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images.Image processing projects are relatively new domain for final year projects. The reason for this is the fact that tools and software for image processing have been available only over the past few years. These are software like Matlab, Simulink and LabVIEW.
- AN ATTRIBUTE-ASSISTED RERANKING MODEL FOR WEB IMAGE SEARCH
- LEARNING TO RANK IMAGE TAGS WITH LIMITED TRAINING EXAMPLES
- NOISE REDUCTION BY FUZZY IMAGE FILTERING
- FACE RECOGNITION USING EIGEN VALUES
- SUPER RESOLUTION – BASED INPAINTING
- 2D IMAGE MORPHING
- NOISE REDUCTION BY USING FUZZY IMAGE FILTERING.